Last Man

Last Man

Friday, February 13, 2015

Watch Last Man on Fox, Sundays starting March 1st at 9/8pm central!

Hello!

Well, I pretty much said everything I needed to say in the title.

Early reviews of "Last Man" are very good, and I want y'all to watch it with me.

It's about a man named Phil Miller (Will Forte, of SNL fame), and it answers the question, "What would you do if you were the last man on Earth?"

Early reviews out of the Critics' Association panels from January 2015 mentioned Phil smashing up stores, stealing artwork, and singing the National Anthem to an empty stadium with a megaphone.

Also, the producers are Philip Lord and Chris Miller ("Lego Movie"), and one of the writers is Andy Bobrow ("Community").

Here's the first trailer:



I'd love to connect with other fans as this show airs; I can't wait to see it!

Love,
@LastManFans


No comments:

Post a Comment